Sunday 18 December 2011

Barmcelona!

Wednesday, 7th December
Football League Championship
Hull City 2 Birmingham City 1


It's December and I've just made my first visit of the season to the KC Stadium - that's a fact bordering on scandalous!  At least after seeing the new "Barmby Army" at first-hand I have no reason to make the wait for a return trip such a long one.  They were bloody good to watch.
There's no point in adding my own version of events on here.  There are far more capable efforts, both official and unofficial, to render my own view somewhat pointless.
However, I did enjoy the fact that one of those accompanying me on the night was a Smoggy workmate who returned to his digs convinced that both The Tigers and his beloved Boro would be in the end of season shake-up for promotion.  
Oh, here's hopng...well at least for half of his opinion to be proved right!

No comments: