Saturday 7 August 2010

Getting back in the swing

Normal service is about to be resumed...

Meet the gang cos the boys are here, the boys to entertain you...

It's taken a while I'll admit but, after some serious self-examination, I've come to the conclusion that England's hapless World Cup performance and the destruction of a childhood fascination with Dutch total football are not worth getting hung up about.  Life - or rather the beautiful game of association football - goes on.
And so it has proved.  I type this on the day that Hull City began life after the Premier League and with just over a week to go to the start of the Eastenders' second season in the Central Midlands League.  Stick with me dear reader, it promises to be another rollercoaster of a ride.
An account of the pre-season friendlies to follow in a couple of days.  Oh, and did I mention England are playing again next week...

 

 

No comments: